42-905. Comprehensive support services; enumerated
The comprehensive support services shall include, but not be limited to:
(1) Emergency services for victims of abuse and their families;
(2) Support programs that meet specific needs of victims of abuse and their families;
(3) Education, counseling, and supportive programs for the abuser;
(4) Programs to aid in the prevention and elimination of domestic violence which shall include education and public awareness; and
(5) Assistance in completing the standard petition and affidavit forms for persons who file a petition and affidavit for a protection order.